Handmade Items - What To Expect?
As with all handmade items, they are almost never perfect. Air bubbles, uneven bases and colour differences may occur due to it being handcrafted individually. I try to make all my products look as much like the picture published as possible.
If you are uncomfortable with imperfections with any product, please read my review page to be convinced otherwise! But also, be rest assured that I work very hard and make all my products with care and love.
Please also do a patch test if you know you have sensitive skin. A lot of my products contain skin-safe fragrance oil.
All orders come with free stickers, a thank you card and a business card.
Returns and Exchanges
Please refrain from purchasing handmade items if are a perfectionist and expect every piece to look the same and to be without flaw.
Due to the nature of handmade products that are meant to be used on the body and skin, even if unopened, I do not accept any returns or exchanges but please reach out to me if you have any issues with your order via the contact sheet or Instagram DMs.
Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis. Refunds will not be issued for -
- Lost mail if the customer has chosen 'Standard Delivery' upon checkout as it is already stated that the parcel is untracked
- Customers who enter the wrong address upon checkout. Please triple check your shipping addresses!
- Customers who end up not liking the product due to personal reasons unrelated to the business (eg quality, workmanship, scent, colour)
- Customers who misuse the product in a way that it is not designed to be, resulting in a non-functional purchase
- Customers who have simply changed their minds
I will usually work on an order within hours of it being placed, so I would appreciate if cancellations were made at least 24 hours after the purchase. If cancellations are made any later than that and I have already purchased a shipping label, I would require the buyer to refund me the costs for the shipping as shipping labels are non-refundable on SingPost.